Graduate Association of School Psychology
School Psychology > Graduate Association of School Psychology
The Graduate Association of School Psychology (GASP) was established at Illinois State for school psychology trainees. Each year, GASP members participate in:
- Meeting applicants at the doctoral program and specialist program interview days
- Assisting at the annual Intern and Intern Supervisor Workshop
- Attending and participating in ISPA and NASP conventions
- Developing the New Trainee Welcome Packet that is distributed each summer
- Presenting an orientation program for new trainees
- Organizing social events for trainees
- Raising School Psychology awareness in the community
- Sponsoring a continuing professional development workshop (used as a fund raiser to support trainee travel)
- Supplying amenities for the Psychological Services Center
- Other activities suggested by the GASP members.
GASP trainees may contact Dr. Brea Banks (faculty advisor) if they have questions about GASP.